Benefits of joining WIDN
- Opportunity to meet and network with fellow
development professionals in a relaxed atmosphere
- Expand professional relationships and develop support systems
- Learn about other non-profit agencies in the area and their
fundraising efforts, successes and challenges
- Exchange of resource information
- Job leads and leadership opportunities
- Program topics are based on member input
- Earn certified fundraising executive (CFRE) continuing education points
Meetings are held the first Tuesday of the month, September through June, from 12:00 – 1:30 hosted by a different non-profit organization each time. Members bring their own lunch. A guest may attend up to two meetings before becoming a member.
Annual membership dues: $40
For more information, please contact Maureen Stabile at 847.971.3589 or at MaureenStabile@gmail.com.
You may pay for your membership by selecting the appropriate payment amount from the drop-down menu and clicking the Buy Now button below.
Please note: Payments are processed by PayPal but you DO NOT need a PayPal account to pay directly with your credit card.